Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Numbers

59 inches is how tall I am

33 is how old I am

2 is how many children I have

1 and only one amazing sister

10 is one decade of ministry

6 is how many states Rob and I have lived in

3 times I have been in surgery

5 different roommates I had in college

16 is how old I was when I went to college

15 is how old I was when I thought I was an adult

20 is how old I was when I got my license

4 years into marriage I almost lost my husband to cancer

20 is how many unfinished blog posts I have waiting to be finished yet this is the meaningless one I will post

40 inches is the size of the flat screen tv my inlaws blessed us with this week

13 years is how long it took for my MIL and I to age into the friendship we now have

4 years of waiting on God to bless us with children was almost unbearable at times

5 times I read the Twilight series

13 is my favorite year of marriage

6 months is how long it took me to come up for air after drowning under a sea of depression

0 is the tolerance my body has for caffeine

10 months into the year it becomes my birthday month

1 time I shutdown construction at a hospital

1 love of my life

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I may borrow the idea. :) Funny how much numbers can say about a person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A billion is how glad I am that we get to be friends. :)

    ReplyDelete