I guess one benefit of going through our 20s when we are in your 30s is at least we have some life experience under our belt and the maturity to face these repeat dilemmas head on while we lay them at the Master's feet.
This starting life over is not easy. Maybe if our former career path had left a stack of money in the bank to buy us more time or new degree it would be a tad easier, but alas it did not. Am I complaining? Nah! I am so deliriously happy that the struggles don't even seem that hard. Maybe that's because when you are just starting out you have hope for the future and dare to dream without fear of the hardnocks of life.
I have NO IDEA what life holds for us and that can be scary, although I am trying to embrace the excitement factor that goes along with the unknown. What I do know, which I didn't know in my 20s, is that my Father is a good God and He will not forget me. He will not abandon me and He has much bigger plans for my life than I can ever imagine!
(Thanks for the talk today, Margie.)
| Check out the perm I started my 20s with! (I secretly liked it.) |
| 21- in our first apartment |
| How Rob spent being |
| Celebrating 1 year cancer free |
| 25 with my sister |
27 at my favorite job ever! |
I love to read your heart. It is so evident in so many of your posts - your love for your family, your heart longing after God's heart, your desire to do what He is calling you to (and to figure out just what that is), and your love of fun. I so wish we could visit and share life again...now that we are so much older and wiser (ha ha).
ReplyDeleteGod has His hand on you and your family. That I am sure of. Can't wait to see what He allows you to dream and do. When we take that ministry road our treasures are not the same as the world's...we understand that along with you.
Dream big! Press on! God bless!