Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Midst of Chaos

In the last three days I have started posts just to end up deleting them. So much is stirring inside of me and I can't seem to get it out. There is change and struggle and sadness and hope. There is peace and certainty in the midst of chaos.

This past week my heart has ached for parents who lost a 5 1/2 month old baby for no apparent reason and for the family struggling to keep their 6 year old daughter alive. My emotions and mind struggle to make sense of theological differences among spiritual family. My flesh wants to rage against the management who does not see my fire ant situation as dire as I do. My soul longs to run away with my Creator and learn how His heart beats and discover what He originally intended for His children.

We are in transition again- I don't fight it anymore. In fact I just smile when people laugh or question how often we move or experience change. That's ok, I know it's part of our journey and I know not everyone gets it. This change is coming out of nowhere and we have no idea where it will lead us and that is exciting! Not scary but exciting- because He is not finished with us yet. In fact I think He is just getting started.

1 comment:

  1. I read that blog about Kate. I cannot even imagine. I know that you can imagine, because of what you have been through...

    I feel so foolish to have let something as minor as lice really stress me out.

    ReplyDelete