OK, so I have like a dozen unfinished posts that I start and then walk away from. I have about a jillion things I want to blog about and yet never feel I can do it justice. I am a talker, I love to teach and this writing stuff is so difficult at times. BUT- it is time to ge the thoughts and ideas out there. Soooo, I am going to start working on getting these unfinished posts and thoughts out there for you all to read...or just to float in cyberspace. Either way, regardless of whether I feel they are perfect or quite right I am going to start posting them and if I don't, I encourage you to ask me why I am not.
Ok, that's all. Here are a few shots of what I have been up to lately.
![]() |
| Celebrating my baby turning 3 |
![]() |
| Planning, hosting and celebrating Sam's birthday with a circus themed party. |
![]() |
| Trying to encourage people to support my sister and her family who are moving to Ireland. |
![]() |
| Loving on my Baby Girl who is 5!!! |
![]() |
| Stopping to take a moment and celebrate looking like me and not just a mom! |
No comments:
Post a Comment