NOTE: I originally wrote this on 5/27 and I am not sure why I didn't post it but here it is now.
In the last few months I find myself smiling to myself as time and time again I see the answers to prayers right in front of me. Things I remember specifically praying for when looking for a place to settle, yet never thought I would experience.In fact when I sat down to write this post I started off writing about how spoiled I have been feeling and how much God has been indulging me. Then I went and looked up what exactly it means to be spoiled..... and I realized no that word doesn't really fit. He's not spoiling me - no, He is loving me.
He is loving me as only He can. Listening to the little things requests as well as the big. Knowing what is important to me and what I won't miss. It is sweet and intense and real. I have felt His love surround me in a myriad of little ways lately. In fact on Thursday night, as I prepared to go to bed I was thinking about the conversations that were had at our MC (Missional Community) and how much they were challenging me. Then all of a sudden I was reminded- again- of a prayer I had said sometime last year as we dreamed and planned about our new future. I wanted to be somewhere I could have challenging conversations about faith and life in general. How good is HE???? So good!
How good is His love??? So so very good!
It amazes me just how much my Father loves me and knows me.
No comments:
Post a Comment