Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Part of Something Much Bigger

 Won't you please consider supporting this amazing family who have sold it all to move to Ireland so they can be a part of what God is doing there? They are looking for 100 people to invest $100 in what they are doing. Either $100 or $10 for 10 months is what they are in need of. As of this morning almost 50 people have already invested. They are so close! If you know this family then what is $100 to invest in a friend, fellow alumni, or old pal? If you don't know them then maybe simply because you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself! Follow the links below to donate and drop me a line so I can celebrate! Thanks!!!
Here's the info......

Facebook Friends:



I’m writing to ask for your help - and I am believing that at least one hundred of you will respond with 100! Our family is getting ready to be deployed to Ireland as missionaries. Our heart and mission is to see Irish leaders and ministers discovered, developed, and deployed! (you can get more details at http://www.irelandcrossroads.com/)

We are currently in the last stages of raising support and planning to move t...o Ireland in September.


*Here’s where my request comes in…we need a final “heave-ho” to reach our support goal and help secure our first two years in Ireland as we will not be allowed to work. I’m looking for one hundred friends who can donate 100 dollars (tax deductible!) – in a one-time gift or at $10/month for ten months. When you go to the following secured site, you can donate online (copy and paste):

https://give.foursquare.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=525&frs​id=127.


Some of you may already be supporting and may know someone who can help, some of you may have recently reconnected with me on facebook – but I felt it was important to send this to everyone.


Even more important are your prayers. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.


*Let me know if you are one of the one hundred so I'll know when we've reached the goal!



Thank you!


Tim











No comments:

Post a Comment