I have an amazing husband! I fear I don't tell or show him enough of how much he means to me but he really is something! I would be so lost without my friend, my anchor, my love! We have always been complete opposites. I even remember the night I told the girls in the dorm that Rob and I were becoming an item. The general response was- you and Rob? Really? huh?
We can not be more opposite. I think it's my mother in law who described us a solid tree planted with a tornado spinning around...or maybe he was the quiet hound dog and I was the yappy Chihuahua running all around. You get the picture. We are different....He is cold and I am hot, he is tall and I am short, he is easy going and I am not, he is nice and well I am not as nice. He is mine and I am his and although we are as different as we can possibly be we are one. recently we described ourselves as one of us gets us where we need to go and the other one makes sure we enjoy it as we go.
I am so thankful for him and all he brings into my life. When we first got married I referred to him as my own personal Jesus. I had never experienced such love, patience and kindness....not to mention the forgiveness and grace he had to show me in those early years. I think Father God must have known that our differences would become thorns in our relationship and there would be days or even months when we thought it was all over. Times when we had lost focus and wanted a break. That's why as I walked down the aisle on my wedding day I audibly heard God tell me "This is MY will". I am so glad it was and is His will. Because now I get to spend the rest of my life with my complete opposite partner who really does complete me.
There's is a lot of muturing in these words. You have been on a journey and you have taken notes. It's clear to see that life just doesn't go by for you. You truly experience, learn,and live every moment. You are very intense. Life will never "pass you by" Lovya baby" Mom
ReplyDelete