Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

On This Day.....

I have so many things running through my head right now that I could write about three different posts at once. They will have to wait until after our Ice Cream party with the neighbors and the art fest with the kiddos at Ecclesia Clear Lake. But I will say this....I know I am not a quitter...at one time I was and sometimes I still quit things but I AM NOT A QUITTER.

Today on Sunday, September 9, 2012 without anyone telling me to and with very little sleep behind me I went to the gym and ran 1/2 a mile without stopping! Some of you may chuckle at this but this HUGE for me. After consistently not working out for about 2 months I decided to not quit. Before this I couldn't run for 3 mins straight without quitting and that was with someone there pushing me along. Today, alone, I did it.

Because I am not a quitter.

God really can redeem anything and when He does it feels and looks amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Amy!!! You are not a quitter!!!

    ReplyDelete