Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Snapshots

It's been forever long since I sat down to write anything and I am not sure why that is. Certainly it's not because life has been boring. It's been rather crazy and full and definitely not dull. So here are some snapshots of what I have been up to these last few months. Maybe this will jump start me back into writing and satisfy your longing to read something meaningful and entertaining.

-I threw an awesome Superhero party for my son's 4th birthday and it was oodles of fun!





-We took a road trip to Florida in July.This was a looooooong road trip and a great vacation!
 


 



-Watched my dad earn a degree decades in the making. So happy to get to share this moment with him!

 
 


-Rob and I went to Disney World- alone, as in with no children. As in we were in the most magical place in the Universe alone- with no children. Celebrating 14 1/2 years of mariage!



- I started  a new position as the Children's Pastor at our church.

-I decided I never want to home school again and then I picked out all my curriculum and all my worries washed away and decided I love what we are doing.

-I lost 15lbs with the support of my spiritual community. (I have now avoided the gym for 3 weeks-ugh!)


-I have been battling depression again as I change medications- let me tell you- it sucks-big time!

- I have been struggling to trust God and not my "employer" to take CARE of my future.

- I read all 7 Harry Potter books in 6 weeks and fell hard for them! Why did I wait so long?!
That J.K. Rowling chick really earned every penny she has made of these books!


- All the rest of the stuff comes off as rather dull so I will end it with this....I love Harry Potter!

1 comment: