Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nov 1

Ok so I am not a very consistent person but I would like to attempt to blog for 30 days straight. Since I put way too much pressure on myself to write something witty, clever and worth my time I usually write nothing. Soooo, it's November 1 and I will attempt to write at least one thing each day that I am thankful for. It might just be a word but hopefully it will be more.

Disclaimer: This in no way is an exhaustive list and perhaps may even be more shallow than you expect. I might write something deep but I might not so - no judgement!

So here is day 1

I am thankful for ....ah crap now I am feeling the pressure to be witty and smart in what I am thankful for. I'll be back......

1 comment:

  1. Be thankful for being witty and smart at least every other month! ;)

    ReplyDelete