Two and a half weeks ago I started a new journey- a "Weight loss Journey"- doesn't that sound better than a diet?? I figured my baby is almost 2 so I can't claim it as baby weight anymore and now that the Great Depression is over I figured it was time to shed this extra baggage.
I set my first goal as 10lbs and I am so thrilled to announce to all who care that today I reached that first goal- well to be precise I lost 10 1/2 lbs!
It has been hard- freakin hard! I find myself wanting to reward myself with food every time I am happy, stressed, overwhelmed, lazy, have an itch you name it! I want to eat but I am holding strong. I am trying to find new ways to reward myself- like tomorrow I am heading to the mall to buy this dress I have had my eye on!
I have to admit it feels real good to be doing this and to see the pounds drop off. It's just another layer of depression that I am peeling off, saying so long too and never want to see again.
No comments:
Post a Comment