Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shhhh

I'm here- now what? I find myself bouncing back and forth between being restless and being well, restless. Noting is concrete in my world right now and that is so uncomfortable for me. We have no income, no church, no home, no schedule and no plans. I know I am whining but even as I am whining I have a peace. A peace that we are exactly where God wants us to be and I hear Him calling me to be still. To be still and let Him set the pace. Stop making plans and pushing so hard. Just relax and when the questions come from others "Has Rob found a job?" "Have you found a church?" "Why are you guys here?" I am to smile and remember that my Father God has it all figured out and under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment