Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let it all out

I want to be free
I want to let it all out
I want to peel back my skin and be the person inside of me

I want to emerge more creative
more real
more grounded

I don't want to be distracted anymore
Distracted by the mundane
Not cherishing the precious
I want to live the way I feel inside
I want my children to know who is inside of me

Time is running out
It's now or never
When will I begin living?
Time is running out.
I don't want to be grey and realize I have not yet lived
Time is running out and I'm afraid I will accomplish nothing and will never be who I really am.

Time is running out....

I want to be better
I want more
more from me

Let it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment