I keep thinking of status updates! I have no one to tell. Nor do I have anyone I can tell that I don't have anyone to tell.
Really?! I got up at 5:00AM to pray and found that Sam was already up!
Food is like a friend who is nice to me to my face but if I turn around and look at my ass I see that she's been making fun of me behind my back all along! Not cool!
It's not even 8:00PM and it's getting dark!
Desperately missing New England this season!
Wow. It's not even eight and its dark
Savoring moments...
Is it really savoring if I am still thinking of status updates?
Nothing like watching my daughter show me off at school when I met her for
lunch.
Girl time! Her first pedicure!
Sometimes I feel like a foreigner and other times I wish I felt more like one.
I refuse to believe this is all life has to offer
I am more and more convinced that God created me to enjoy life as opposed to
struggling and building things
Wow! I almost blocked out that we have 3 more years of this.
Dunkin Donuts and Aldis in one morning. If it wasn't so muggy out I might feel
like I was up north again.
Beautiful time of worship with the body of Christ this morning. Love my family!
Ok AMC enough with trying to shove your new show down out throats!
My heart is racing! It's like they saved the best for last!
Am I the only one who thinks roadside memorials are a bit tacky?#yesIsaidIt
For the past 2 weeks the 10 day forecast says we will be in the 80's. lies,
lies,lies!!!!
How is it that 20 years later I am transported to seeing my mom standing in the
doorway upon hearing news about me every time I blow dry my hair?!
I can't stop thinking about Walt and Marie and Jesse this morning.
I think the actress playing Holly should get an Emmy! She totally made me feel
what she was feeling as she said her big line... Mama? And don't get me started
on that telling look she face the fireman! #emmyworthy
Getting ready for Waffles Under the Stars tonight!#cares
Shout out to Nathan, Bert and Kehinde for all of your help tonight at Waffles
Under the Stars! We served close to 70 neighbors tonight!
Wow. It's not even eight and its dark
Savoring moments...
Is it really savoring if I am still thinking of status updates?
Nothing like watching my daughter show me off at school when I met her for
lunch.
Girl time! Her first pedicure!
Sometimes I feel like a foreigner and other times I wish I felt more like one.
I refuse to believe this is all life has to offer
I am more and more convinced that God created me to enjoy life as opposed to
struggling and building things
Wow! I almost blocked out that we have 3 more years of this.
Dunkin Donuts and Aldis in one morning. If it wasn't so muggy out I might feel
like I was up north again.
Beautiful time of worship with the body of Christ this morning. Love my family!
Ok AMC enough with trying to shove your new show down out throats!
My heart is racing! It's like they saved the best for last!
Am I the only one who thinks roadside memorials are a bit tacky?#yesIsaidIt
For the past 2 weeks the 10 day forecast says we will be in the 80's. lies,
lies,lies!!!!
How is it that 20 years later I am transported to seeing my mom standing in the
doorway upon hearing news about me every time I blow dry my hair?!
I can't stop thinking about Walt and Marie and Jesse this morning.
I think the actress playing Holly should get an Emmy! She totally made me feel
what she was feeling as she said her big line... Mama? And don't get me started
on that telling look she face the fireman! #emmyworthy
Getting ready for Waffles Under the Stars tonight!#cares
Shout out to Nathan, Bert and Kehinde for all of your help tonight at Waffles
Under the Stars! We served close to 70 neighbors tonight!
My favorite status update was your comment on how food makes fun of our behinds from behind us.
ReplyDelete