Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Catching Up

I really need to get on here and blog but in order to do that I need to be able to hear myself think so until then here are some great reads I have found lately.

A great reminder for all of us who want to make a difference.

Simple but helpful truths!

When I read this article I was touched by this father's desire to give his baby girl a future.

This is a blog to follow if only for the amazing pictures posted!

Another reason I am a nerd and my sister is not. She would never post that she drools over this, whereas I sadly have wanted a room like this since I was a kid.

Ok so, it's 4:30 AM and the sickies I have been up taking care of are now asleep. I probably should attempt the same......

No comments:

Post a Comment