I can barely remember life before the Internet and then I think why would I want to! Here are some of the things that have me thinking, dreaming and drooling as I browse.
I haven't read the latest book by Rob Bell but I sure have heard lots about it. I am still contemplating whether I will read it or not but I am more inclined to borrow someone's copy rather than buy it. (so let me know if you have one to lend me.) So, I read this (which is really long but I thought it was good), and this one and this interview just makes me want to jump into the screen and ask a few of my own questions.
If you have a little one or remember having a little one or are thinking about having a little one then go here and enjoy a good laugh. While you are there you may want to read a post that will certainly not make you laugh but it is sure to stir you as it did me.
As Easter approaches I wonder how I can make this holiday have more meaning than just the eggs and candy of it all. Again I find myself inspired by the Voskamp family. Oh wait I almost forgot about this recipe that I can not wait to try with Malinda and Sam.
After enjoying all these wonderful finds you might need some ideas for a yummy dinner so make this and tell me how it goes. I am planning to make Malinda these yummy cupcakes for her birthday- I can't wait!
Well, I guess that's it for now. Thanks for checking out some of my finds.
No comments:
Post a Comment