I am thankful for all the creative ways Father God takes care of us. He loves to surprise us with His many surprise gifts and I have come to look forward to them and expect them to continue to come from such a loving Father.
Most recently, we had a bill coming our way. We knew it was coming and did our best to prepare for it. No matter how hard we tried we knew we would be short. What to do? Borrow money? Hide? I decided to pray and trust that Father God had a plan.
So, how did He do it? Well, Rob was told a month ago that he would be getting a bonus at some point but he had no idea when. Guess when it came in???? That's right. This week- the week the money is due. The week we were short by several hundreds and had no plan- except to trust the provider of all things.
So, I am thankful that my bank account does not show my wealth. I am thankful that it is all His and He knows how to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment